Please direct all inquires to our management company:
CJM Association Services, Inc.
6666 Owens Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Jamie Okazaki– Certified Community Association Manager
Voice: 925-426-1508 Ext. 213
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CustomerService@cjmasi.com
Jennifer Lueder – Certified Community Association Manager
Voice: 925-426-1508 Ext. 223
Lynn Luciano – Association Bookkeeping Manager
Voice: 925-426-1508 Ext. 205
Should you have an issue which requires immediate attention, such as an active water
leak, please contact CJM by phone, at 925-426-1508, immediately.
If it’s an after-hours emergency, CJM provides 24/7 emergency on call service and our on-call manager can be reached at 925-336-7742.
An emergency is unforeseen combinations of circumstances which pose a threat to the Association’s common area property and/or residents (i.e. roof leaks, plumbing leaks, fallen trees, fire, et cetera) and which, therefore, require immediate action. Please only use the after-hours emergency on-call service for emergency cases. Misuse of the service (i.e. complaints about residents making noise, inquiring on status of your account, et cetera) may result in a service call fee of $100.
Other Contacts below
- Any issues outside the gate report to the City of Milpitas, https://www.ci.milpitas.ca.gov/milpitasapp/
- If your car gets towed, call Advanced Towing, see details here.
- Internet technical support, contact Paxio for email@example.com OR call 1-800-377-6335.
- Contact the Milpitas Police Department 408-586-2400 OR for emergencies call 911.
- Anonymous Crime Tip Hotline at 408-586-2500.
- You can also use the Milpitas Citizens Online Police Reporting System: https://www.ci.milpitas.ca.gov/online_reporting/start-report.html
- Report Odor Issues to Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) 800-334-6367.